Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Feb 17, 2008

New Year, New Bed

Mommy bought 2 new beds for me for the new year. There's a pink one and a blue one.


I am going to test both beds. The pink one feels soft and comfy.

I like it and almost fell alsleep in it immediately.


Next, I tried the blue one. More roomy compared to the the pink one. Hmmm...Mommy says BLUE is for a boy and I can only have 1 bed, not 2!

OK, I will let Zoopy have the blue one. Here's Zoopy trying out the bed.


We both love our new beds.

Thanks Mommy, Dolly and Zoopy

9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Your new beds are beautiful! They look soooo comfy! My mom wishes I were used to sleep on a doggie bed, that way she would sleep better without me on her bed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Myeo said...

Hi Dolly and Zoopy

I am home, at last. I miss you guys. Thank you for leaving some kind words on my blog for my mama when i was away. I am very lucky to have friends that care and love me so much like you guys.

Btw, i am so envious of your new bed. Do you think i can get my mama to get me one too. I love Dolly's bed colour.

Love
Baby

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, nice comfy beds! The blue one looks much spacious compared to yours Dolly but what does size matters ha? Just as long it's comfortable & you like it.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Par said...

Both of them look nice.
I thought of buying a bed but then, Pearly sleeps on bed at night but she does sleep else where during the day, so I may have to consider getting one....heheh

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What cute comfy beds you 2 have. :)

~ Girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

The beds are beautiful!! They look sooo comfy!
How come Zoopy gets a bigger bed though?

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hey Dolly and Zoopy,

good to see you again :) great beds

Malt's paws,

Snowy and Crystal

The Thuglets said...

Hello Dolly & Zoopy

we thought we would drop in and introduce ourselves.

Your new beds look very scrumpcious and warm....what a lucky pair you are.

drop by and see us sometime.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You look pretty cozy. Do you like cats?
--JB